Information Technology for Drug Testing and Reporting
Norchem is committed to meeting the information technology (IT) requirements of our clients, from faxing results to interfaces between our information systems and our clients. Norchem provides a broad array of IT services that can be uniquely configured to assist each of our clients in meeting the goals of their substance abuse monitoring program.
Our Information Technology Services Include:
- Norchem Sentry Web Application for Substance Abuse Program Management
- Interactive Voice Response System
- Compliance and No-show Reporting
- Result Reporting
- Custom Interfaces
- Faxed Results
- Web based results look-up
- Certified laboratory results for a client-specified routine are accessible through a HIPPA compliant secure login
- All communications are sent through bank quality 256bit SSL Encrypted transmissions (HTTPS)
For more information on how Norchem can meet your information technology needs please give us a call at 1-800-348-4422.